City of Rushford

City of Parks, Trees, and Trails
Photo montage: a girl looking a flowers, an iron park bench amid fallen autumn leaves, a family holding hands and walking in a park, and a dim sunset



 Questions on economic development or business opportunities?

Please contact Tony Chladek for any questions or concerns on the economic development in Rushford 507-864-2444 (City Hall) or email Tony rushford@acegroup.cc  

 Can I have my utility bill taken directly from my checking or savings account?

Yes! You may contact us at 864-2444 for the information needed or you may print out the form below and drop it off at City Hall. 


Attached Document or FileDirect Bill Payment Form.doc Fill out form and bring to City Hall

 How can I make a reservation at Creekside Park?

Contact City Hall for reserving a shelter at the playground.

 Buiding Permits or Zoning Questions?

If you have any questions about building or zoning permits, please contact City Hall at 864-2444. or email citykaz@goacentek.net

 I'd like to find out how much my current utility bill is. Who can I contact?

Just send an email to Juliann or give her a call at (507) 864-2444 and she will help you.

 Solid Waste Disposal Calendar

Please send an email to Juliann or stop by City Hall.

 Who can I contact for Swimming Pool information?

If you are interested in swimming lessons or a season pass, you may contact City Hall at 507-864-2444.

 Who do I contact to have something added to the Public Access Channel on the TV Cable Channel?

Please contact the Rushford Peterson Valley Chamber 507-864-3338 or email chamber@rushfordpetersonvalley.com  

You are always welcome in Rushford